- Your shopping cart is empty!
Zotek ZT102 Digital Tester Multimeter (DMM)
ZOTEK ZT102 Mini 6000 Counts Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter AC/DC Voltage Current Tester with Temperature Measurement. Note: Battery not included.
ZT102 auto-ranging digital multimeter can be used to measure AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode and Continuity Testing, Frequency, Temperature etc. This battery powered product uses double-integral style A/D transform as its core,and is characterized by stable function and high reliability.With the features of overload protection and LCD display for clear reading,this product performs as a an ideal tool for lab,factory,radio fans and family use .
Before any operations, please read the following safety precautions to avoid any possible bodily injury pr property damage. This product complies with the IEC 1010 standard.
- (1) Do NOT exceed the "maximum value" indicated in the Specification.
- (2) Examine the connection of the test leads and the insulation of the product before measuring voltage higher than 36V DC or 25V AC.
- (3) Disconnect the test leads from the circuit before changing the mode.
- (4) Misuse of mode or range can lead to hazards, be cautious."OL" will be shown on the display when the input is out of range.
- (5) To avoid damages to the multimeter, do not input current over 10A.
- (1) LCD Display: 6000 Counts
- (2) Range: Auto
- (3) Material: ABS
- (5) Sample rate: 3 times/s
- (6) Over range indication: OL
- (7) Low voltage indication
- (8) Work enviroment: 0~40 degree,relative humidity<80%
- (9) Supply Power: 3V (1.5V Battery *2 pcs) (Not Included)
- (10) Dimension: 65*130*32mm
- (11) Weight: 130g
- (12) Accessories: user manual, test leads.
Warning: Do not input more than 36V DC or 25V AC between the common terminal and A terminal or mA terminal on mA function
- 60mV ±(0.5%+3), Resolution: 0.01mV
- 600mV ±(0.5%+3), Resolution: 0.1mV
- 6V/60V/600V ±(0.5%+3), Resolution: 1mV/10mV/100mV
- 1000V ±(0.5%+3), Resolution: 1V
- 6V/60V/600V/750V, ±(1.0%+3), Resolution: 1mV/10mV/100mV/1V, Frequency: 40Hz~1KHz
AC Millivolt(True RMS):
- 60mV/600mV, ±(1.0%+3), Resolution: 0.01mV/0.1mV, Frequency: 40Hz~1KHz
- 60mA/600mA, ±(1.2%+3), Resolution: 0.01mA/0.1mA
- 6A/10A, ±(1.2%+3), Resolution: 0.001A/0.01A (No more than 15 seconds)
- 60mA/600mA,±(1.5%+3), Resolution: 0.01mA/0.1mA, Frequency: 40Hz-1KHz
- 6A/10A, ±(1.5%+3), Resolution: 0.001A/0.01A, Frequency: 40Hz-1KHz
- 600 ohm, ±(0.5%+3), Resolution: 0.1 ohm
- 6K/60K/600K/6M ohm, ±(0.5%+3), Resolution: 0.001K/0.01K/0.1K/0.001MK ohm
- 60M ohm, ±(1.5%+3), Resolution: 0.01M ohm
- 9.999nF, ±(5%+20), Resolution: 0.001nF
- 99.99nF/999.9nF/9.999uF/99.99uF/999.9uF, ±(2%+5), Resolution: 0.01nF/0.1nF/0.001uF/0.01uF/0.1uF
- 9.999mF, ±(5.0%+5), Resolution: 0.001mF
Testing Diode and for Continuity:
- Diode: Forwarder direct current about 5mA. Voltage about 3V
- Continuity: Buzzer beeps less than 50 ohm
Frequency and Duty cycle:
- Range(Hz): 99.99Hz, 999.9Hz, 9.999kHz, 99.99kHz, 999.9kHz, 9,999MHz
- Accuracy: 0.08% rdg ±2d
- Max input voltage: 250V RMS
- Range: 1%~99%
- Accuracy: ±(0.1%+2)
- (-20~1000)C, Accuracy: 1C, ±(2.5%+5)
- (-4~1832)F, Accuracy: 1F, ±(2.5%+5)