- Your shopping cart is empty!
Power Supply Module 3.3V & 5V Output for MB102 Breadboard
The MB102 breadboard power supply module is capable of supplying 3.3 volts and 5.0 volts to a MB102 breadboard power rails. It fits the 400 or 800 tie points breadboard. This small module has reverse polarity protection and can accept 6.5v to 12v input voltage. It has an on board USB connector and can be powered using any USB port of a PC or laptop.
• Input voltage: 6.5vdc-12vdc or USB powered (5vdc)
• Output voltage: 5vdc or 3.3vdc
• Maximum output current: <700mA
• Fits the standard MB102 Breadboard
• with ON/OFF switch